Based in the Sydney suburb of Chippendale, Jillian Boustred is a growing fashion label known for classic, flattering and effortless designs with considered simplicity. We work predominantly with local suppliers and celebrate fashion and the expression it brings whilst maintaining a sense of responsibility and authenticity as a socially conscious brand.
Our team is small, tight-knit and highly driven. We often work collaboratively to solve the unique problems of local manufacturing but also value autonomous ownership of tasks to ensure smooth day-to-day operations.
We are looking for a creative thinking, digital coordinator to join our small team on a part-time basis with the potential to become full time. This is an entry level role; experience is preferred by not required, a design or graphics degree is preferred (or be studying). This position has the potential for growth and development as our business expands.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE ROLE
This role requires a forward thinking, creatively driven individual with a love of fashion and graphics. Working closely with our Creative Director you will be required to generate and implement marketing idea’s and activations as well as manage brand imagery, graphics and content creation.
Your daily duties will include:
- Creating weekly EDMS
- Utilizing planoly to manage socials
- Content creation including TikTok and Instagram
- Planning and facilitating monthly journal features
- Assembling seasonal look books for our wholesale market
- Assembling any decks used to pitch brand collaborations and idea’s
- Merchandising and managing all imagery, promotions, and products on the JB website
- Managing gifting outreaching and dispatch to influencers and brand ambassadors
- Assisting with the coordination of brand activations and PR events
- Ideation of potential brand collaborations and activations
- Creating assets for paid advertising platforms
- Managing and organizing all brand imagery and digital assets
You will enjoy this role if you:
- Love design, fashion, and creative thinking
- Love idea generation and seeing diverse creative projects through from start to finish
- Are confident and enjoy meeting new people and building client relations
- Have an eye for design and fashion
- Enjoy multi-tasking and working in a fast-paced environment
Your skills include:
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite particularly Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and Premier Pro.
- Organisation and planning
- Social media management, specifically Instagram and TikTok proficiency
- Shopify knowledge preferred but not essential
- Graphic design and creative thinking
- Communication and client relations
- Curiosity to learn and expand your skillset
This position will be based at our Chippendale studio. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, cover letter and portfolio or any previous graphic work.