Based in the Sydney suburb of Chippendale, Jillian Boustred is a growing fashion label known for classic, flattering and effortless designs with considered simplicity. We work predominantly with local suppliers and celebrate fashion and the expression it brings whilst maintaining a sense of responsibility and authenticity as a socially conscious brand.
Our team is small, tight-knit and highly driven. We often work collaboratively to solve the unique problems of local manufacturing but also value autonomous ownership of tasks to ensure smooth day-to-day operations.
GRAPHICS AND MARKETING MANAGER – Part Time Role
We are looking for a creative thinking, graphics and marketing manager to join our small team on a part-time basis. This role requires 1-2 years experience in a similar role as well as a graphics or design degree. This role has the potential for growth and development as our business expands.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE ROLE
This role requires a forward thinking, creatively driven individual with a love of fashion and graphics. Working closely with our Creative Director you will be required to generate and implement marketing idea’s and activations as well as manage brand imagery, graphics and content creation.
Your daily duties will include:
- Creating assets for paid advertising platforms
- Organising and resizing imagery required for various platforms
- Assisting with the planning and organising of photoshoots
- Content creation including TikTok and Instagram
- Planning and facilitating monthly journal features
- Working alongside our PR agency and building media relations
- Assembling seasonal look books for our wholesale market
- Ideation of potential brand collaborations and activations
You will enjoy this role if you:
- Love design, fashion and marketing
- Love idea generation and seeing diverse creative projects through from start to finish
- Are confident and enjoy meeting new people and building client relations
- Have an eye for design and fashion
- Enjoy multi-tasking and working in a fast-paced environment
Your skills include:
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite particularly Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and Premier Pro.
- Organisation and planning
- Social media management, specifically Instagram and TikTok proficiency
- Shopify knowledge preferred but not essential
- Graphic design and creative thinking
- Communication and client relations
- Curiosity to learn and expand your skillset
Please note this role requires a combination of in studio and work from home days.
Please email email@example.com with your CV and cover letter